WBJEE-2018 Exam date, online application,syllabus,patterns
For the 2018–2019 academic session, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Board(WBJEEB) will conduct the Common Entrance Examination for admission to Undergraduate Courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture in Universities, Govt. Colleges and Self Financed Institutes in the State.
Date of Examination: 22nd April, 2018 (Sunday)
Online Application: 19/12/2017 to 19/01/18
The application for this examination will be received ONLINE through this portal tentatively from 1st week of January, 2018
Candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully before attempting for online application. Once an application is received, it will be construed that the candidate agrees to all terms & conditions, rules & regulations stipulated in the Information Bulletin and notices published by the Board for the said purpose. Any application not in compliance with the conditions specified in the Information Bulletin is liable to be rejected.
1. Application for WBJEE-2018 has to be done online only. There is no printed application form available.
2. Ensure filling genuine application form available on line at www.wbjeeb.nic.in
3. It is essential to have a mobile number and a unique email ID. All future communications will be sent through the registered mobile number and email ID. WBJEEB will not be responsible for non-receipt of any communication by the candidates if the mobile number and/or the email ID are wrong/nonexisting/changed.
4. Once the registration details i.e. name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender and date of birth are entered and submitted, they cannot be changed/modified/edited under normal circumstances. Also the information must match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc. which a candidate has to produce at the time of entering the examination hall, during counselling, during admission and during registration with the University.
5. Do not attempt to make any duplicate application.
6. Do not share your application number; pass word, security question/answer with anyone.
7. Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature as instructions provided in the Information Bulletin.
8. If any information other than name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth given in the application needs to be corrected then do the correction within the given window period of correction. The Board will not make any correction thereafter.
9. If any candidate receives any SMS/email regarding discrepancy in photograph/signature uploaded by him/her, he/she must take corrective action immediately within one day. 10. The amount of application fees to be paid for appearing in the WBJEE-2018 is ₹500 (Rupees five hundred only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable. The Examination Fees can be paid either in cash less mode by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card/Paytm’ or in cash using Allahabad Bank echallan. Payment status is updated automatically and hence should show ‘OK’ immediately after the payment. But in some rare cases it may be delayed due to the Bank’s network delay/failure or transaction failure at the Electronic Payment Gateway (EPG). If the payment status does not show ‘OK’ immediately after making the payment then the candidates are advised as follows, a) If the payment was made by e-challan, contact the bank branch immediately, where the cash payment was made. b) If the payment was made by net banking/debit card/credit card/Paytm, and the transaction failed at EPG, the candidate has to make payment once again. Do not wait for the last day to make fee payment in order to avoid payment failure by Bank or EPG. 11. Keep copies of confirmation page, admit card in safe custody. It is not possible to generate any duplicate copy.
WBJEE-2018 Important dates Activity Date (with time)
1 Start of Online form fill-up 19/12/2017
2 Last date of online form fill-up including payment and downloading confirmation page 19/01/2018 Last date of downloading confirmation page 24/01/2018
3 Window for correction by candidates 26/01/2018 to 28/01/2018
4 Publication of Downloadable Admit Card in www.wbjeeb.nic.in 10/04/2018 (tentative)
5 Date of Examinations: Paper-I (Mathematics) Paper-II (Physics & Chemistry) 22/04/2018 11:00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
6 Publication of Results 05/06/2017 (tentative)
Official link http://www.wbjeeb.in/wbjee.aspx