MAT 2018 Examination Date, Registration, Pattern, Syllabus at www.Examzresult.com
MAT 2018 Exam Dates have been declared on 3rd February 2018 . Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2018) is the prestigious management entrance exam which acts as a gateway for admission to MBA/PGDM courses. It is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). MAT scores are considered by more than 600 B-Schools across India. It is the entrance test of national level conducted four times in a year. Candidates wish to pursue MBA course can apply anytime for MAT. Every year, the first MAT exam will be held in the month of February then in the month of May, September and December respectively. Interested candidates can go through this article for getting overall information about MAT 2018.
MAT 2018 Examination Date
MAT will be held 4 times in a period of one year. MAT 2018 February examination dates (official) for the academic year 2018-2019:
|Release of Application Form||2nd week of December 2017|
|Last date for online registration||4th week of January 2018|
|Closing date of Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form:||4th week of January 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of January 2018|
|Date of Examination||3rd February 2018 (PBT) and 9th February 2018 (CBT)|
|MAT Result Declaration Date||4th week of February 2018|
MAT 2018 Registration
- Candidates desiring admission in postgraduate management courses must necessarily fill MAT 2018 application form either through online or offline mode.
- The online application form will be available on AIMA website.
- Candidates can obtain the OMR application form along with MAT bulletin from AIMA, New Delhi by paying the requisite registration fee.
- Application should be completed in all respects including the filling of all necessary details and uploading of signature & photograph.
- After few days of the submission of application form, applicants can check their status of application form.
MAT 2018 Registration Fee:
All the category candidates are required to pay Rs. 1200/- as application fee. Payment can be processed through credit card/debit card/net banking and Demand Draft (DD).
In case of payment through DD, candidates have to send the printout of filled-in registration form along with the demand draft to AIMA, New Delhi.
MAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility prescribed for appearing the MAT 2018.
- Qualification Requirement: Candidate must be graduate to be eligible for MAT.Graduation can be completed in any discipline.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduation appearing candidates can also apply.
- No Minimum Marks: There is no minimum marks requirement to be eligible for MAT. However, candidates have to secure passing marks in graduation.
- No Age Limit: No prescribed age limit and number of attempts for appearing MAT 2018.
MAT 2018 Examination Pattern
The details of MAT 2018 Exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: MAT is conducted in online (CBT) as well as offline mode (PBT).
- Type of Questions: MAT is an objective type test with multiple-choice questions.
- Number of Questions: The test contains 200 questions divided into 5 sections.
- Sections Covered: There will be total 5 sections in MAT exam.
- Exam Duration: The test is of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given to each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Syllabus for MAT 2018
The complete knowledge of syllabus is very important for the best preparation of exam. The test will include 5 sections i.e. Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment.